I specialize in modeling low-poly, game and animation ready characters and props. I come from a diverse background of study and am best suited to a generalist position where I can use my knowledge of photography, film, animation, 3D modeling, programming, and digital art to further your needs. I’m currently available for full-time or freelance work, so please contact me if you need something that I could help with.
- Email: brdiefenbach [at] hotmail.com
- Full Resume: Download (64KB .PDF)
MicroFuzzy: HMI Animator (Part Time)
- May 2017 – Present
- Creating human machine interfaces for automotive displays
AccelerateKid: Technology Instructor (Part Time)
- March 2017 – April 2017
- Teaching programming and digital arts classes to grade school and middle school children in afterschool programs and spring break camps
Pixlhut: 3D Artist
- February 2016 – February 2017
- Retopology, data preparation, and data cleanup services
- Modeling vehicles from concept
- VR asset development and Blueprint programming in Unreal Engine 4
- Automotive surfacing in Alias
Tools of the Trade
- 3D Tools
- Blender, Maya, ZBrush
- Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Audition
- Digital Film Production Equipment
- DSLR Cameras, Microphones, etc.
- Visit this page to read what some of my classmates said about working with me.